2012-10-31

2012-10-31 501



Old Abram Brown is dead and gone,
You'll never see him more;
He used to wear a long brown coat
That buttoned down before.
Trick or treat!
Analyze (v) 分析
Analysis (n)分析
Deliver a speech發表演說
傳送/傳遞 (V)
Deliver a baby  生小孩
Give birth to a baby
My parents emphasize(vt.及物動詞) honesty.
My parents put emphasis on honesty.
As a saying goes, Honesty is the best policy.
Well goes a saying, “  .”
俗話說得好
Proverb (n)諺語
Be Depressed =be down 沮喪的
Ups and downs
起起浮浮
Countless無數次的
Experiment實驗
Experience經驗
No comment!不予置評
    評論
Receive (v)接收
S+V+地方+時間
Pierce (v)穿洞
Ear piercing
Tongue piercing
Mother tongue 母語
S Prefer A to B
我喜歡海棉寶包勝過於派大星
I prefer Sponge Bob to Patric.
玩的猴 wonderful
我喜歡酒令勝過於傑臭
I prefer joling to jay chou.
我喜歡蘋果勝過於柳丁
I prefer apples to oranges.
U’re old-fashioned!過時的
Jkids
Tkids tickets
Confine (v/n)限制
He likes to daydream!
Hardly  幾乎不
influenza 流行性感冒
=flu


No comments: