2012-09-26

2012-09-26 602


Together with=
Along with伴隨
Generally speaking=
in general=General
一般而言
I cannot agree with you on this issue/idea.
S agree with sb on sth.
同意某人某事
Absolutely=exactly
Behave yourself!
(v)
Acquire
Obtain knowledge
Gain
Phenomenon 現象(單數)
Phenomena (複數)
No matter
Whatever 在副詞子句時,
可以改成no matter …
No matter what the causes are,
無論你多喜歡這東西,你不能買()
No matter how you like this stuff, you cannot buy it.
However you like this stuff, …
無論你在哪裡,你將會永遠在我心裡()
No matter where=Wherever you are, you’ll be always on my mind=in my heart.
2.With the firing發射 of the rocket火箭, a cloud of smoke rose上升 into the air.
3.With the approach(n靠近) of Halloween(萬聖節), pumpkins decorate the porches(走廊)of very house.
4.With the release of Emily’s first album, she became a household name(家喻戶曉的名字)
5. With the coming of autumn, leaves葉子 turn orange and red.
6.With the explosion爆炸of the bomb炸彈,the building was leveled(水平面提升)
Strike  struck  struck 打擊
(n)(v)
Pat me on my shoulder
Hit me on my head
Immediately
Electricity
Electric  電的
Electronics
Electronic 電子的
2.With the blast of the electric current, he was killed instantly.
3. you freaked me out!你嚇到我了
He freaked out!他嚇到了
Snap折斷(的聲音)啪一聲
èWith the explosion of the ball of light, he completely freaked out!
Absolutely=surely=certainly
Definitely一定()

Che'Nelle   Baby I Love U
Baby I love you, I love you, I love you
I have found the only one, only one that is meant for me
You're always on my mind, I'll go through whatever
Me and you will ride into eternity

No comments: