2011-10-26

2011-10-26 502

Usually, I go to bed at 10 o’clock.
(adv cl.) 無論…, S+V
No matter what you tell me,
1. whatever you tell me, I don’t believe you.
2. Wherever you go, I’ll follow you.
No matter where you go, …
3. Whenever you come, I’ll wait for you. No matter when you come,…
4. However you do it, I don’t care.==>No matter how …,
I found you humorous.
OC受詞補語
**I just go pass by and say hi.
love with her right away
at once.
Had+pp過去完成式
Has/have+pp現在完成式
Sing sang sung
Remain 連綴V+(adj)
(N)
Cupid, who did not miss this…,
Shoot shot shot (v)射
Shitèshoot
Oo(ooooooooooo)ps!
Hey dude!夥伴
Buddy
, and he tried to flee
She seemed (to be) charming
S+seem to VR
You seem to run fast.
You seem (to be) happy
Communism
I am behind you.我在你後面get=become 變(v)
All of a sudden,
, and he whispered
Eternity 永恆
Shudder at N 因..而顫抖
Catch
半人馬 trojan特洛依
Paris 隱士+Apollo <+>
Achilles +odyssus

No comments: