2013-10-25

2013- 10-25 601

The sunscreen 防曬乳液
Go across
Move across the street
Width (n)寬度 length (n)
Height (n)高度
Cross the fingers
步伐pace
, as=because=since因為
Switch to another channel
轉到另一個頻道
The topic sentence
Traffic
I.                                           Introduction
II.                                         Function
III.                                      History/origin
IV.                                     Conclusion: meaning

Perfume
I.                                           Introduction
II.                                         History/Function
III.                                      Conclusion

Which was installed
A decade 十年
There are
There have been 已經有
Dual aspects traffic light
That count
Sometimes=occasionally=
有時候 =from time to time
要不是你的幫忙,我就吃了那頭大象.
But for your help, I would eat that elephant.
要不是你的幫忙,我昨天就吃了那頭大象
But for your help, I would have eaten that elephant.
要不是你去年的幫忙,我今年就把桌子吃掉.
But for Ur help last year, I would
______this table this year.
(A)                                    eat (B)have eaten
pop song   
pop corn
you are humorous幽默的
謠傳S+V
Occasionally=from time to time
=sometimes=on occasion
Everyday use
(a)                                                                                                                                              (n)每天使用的東西
It is rumored that S+V 據謠傳
It is said that S+V 據說
It is believed that
It is reported that
Legendary 傳奇的
1.I prefer bananas to apples.
  S prefer A to B
2.I prefer to go out.
  I prefer to stay here.
S prefer to VR


No comments: