2013-10-23

2013-10-23 403



Give up
我不想出去
I don’t feel like going out!
I don’t feel like eating ice cream.
我不想做功課
I don’t feel like doing homework.
260*0.2=52逢甲
Alibaba
Poor grain穀粒
Lake   
Turn A into B A變成B
It is open to all people.
對所有人開放
You are such a beauty
你真是個美人
Beauty and the beast
美女與      野獸
Modern people
摩登的/現代的
Take a class
修課
On Air Pollution
論空氣污染
I appreciate your help.
 感激
Appreciative (a)感激的
*We are very appreciative of your timely及時的 help.
頑張
旋律
I do it on my own.
      by myself.
By herself

On your own=by yourself
On her own=by herself
On our own=by ourselves
On their own=by themselves
亮綠色light green

Build a fire
Warm(v)使溫暖  (a)溫暖的
Warmth 溫暖
S used to VR
S 過去常常/習慣VR
Ball舞會
國標舞
Are you used to sitting next to me?
你現在習慣坐我隔壁嗎?
Are you used to it?你現在習慣了嗎?
I used to go jogging every morning.我過去習慣早上慢跑

  


No comments: