2012-09-21

2012-09-21 607課堂筆記


Nama ste
Namo
Go to hell去始吧
彈珠
In accordance with /ving 依據
Based on N 根據
On the basis of N
Formation 形成
Uniform  制服
Uno  /un =1
Zero Celsius degree
       攝氏
60* F
Sixty Fahrenheit degree
, which forms ice.
, and it forms ice.
Let me accompany (v陪伴)you home.
Where are you heading to?
Alongside=along 沿著
, which brightened the..
, and they brightened..
Compassion憐憫
Sympathy 同情
Similar 小徑
His face glows with sympathy for the dogs.
他的臉展現對小狗的同情
Despite N 儘管
In spite of N
Despite the fact that S+V
In spite of the fact that S+V
Geography 地理 
Geology 地質學
哲學  philosophy  philosopher
心理學 psychology psychologist
精神病學psychiatry psychiatrist
內科醫師   physician
外科醫師 surgeon
物理學家  physicist
這兩條路平行
These two roads run parallel to each other.
Mary跟我平行
Mary runs parallel to me
Appearance (n)外表外貌
Apparent (a)表面的/顯而易見的
Apparently=obviously,
, which made …
心智的 mental
不朽(n) immortality
道德(n)  morality
Mortal
Immortal
Moral
Morale 士氣  
You drive me crazy你要讓我瘋了
A number of 一些 +複數動詞
Evolve 演化
Valley 山谷
On my way home在回家的路上
Don’t be in my way別檔我的路
I am in a bad mood我心情不好
All over the world
Droppings 鳥屎
Falling ice that is the size of
I’ll see you around

No comments: