2011-11-10

2011-11-10 502

They are mistreated.
被虐待
It taught us (of) essence of beauty.
Heartless =ruthless=merciless
殘酷的 mercy仁慈
This program remains interesting after years. 連綴動詞+(adj/N)
穀物/收成 crop
Form (v)形成
Mysteriously (adv)神秘地
Statement 聲明/言論
Statesman (n) 政治家
Politician (n) 政客
The +比較級…the +比較級
愈…… 愈……
Oxymoron 矛盾修辭法
1.a living death 行屍走肉
2.the cruel kindness殘忍的慈悲
3.a wise fool 大智若愚
Definite (a)明確的
Eg.give me the definite answer!
Definitely=certainly當然地(adv)
Money (that is) raised will …
Raise raised raised
Raise your hand 舉手
Raise money 籌錢
Raise pets 養寵物
Raise questions 提問
Q:Where is Mary?
Ans:Search me! =I don’t know
I have no clue=I have no idea.
Bury 埋(v)
Beneath (介)在正下方
Woods 森林
你在我心深處
You are in the depth of my mind.
你永遠在我心上
You are always on my mind.
MaRY is skin-deep膚淺的
洪水跟腳踝ankle一樣深
Uncle
The flood is as deep as the ankle.
The flood is ankle-deep.

No comments: