2011-03-16

2011-03-16 407 課堂筆記

One third 1/3
Two thirds 2/3
Two fifths 2/5
Three fourths 3/4
The following=Below+V+S
Sense/ feelings of Security
安全感
A man in a case
Leave/left/left (v)留
Be afraid of +N/V-ing
Who will outwit the class.
The ability to fly能(去)飛的能力
1. have trouble 有困難做某事
difficulty
a problem +v-ing
your own 你自己的
my own
his own her own
their own our own
theme song I am so smart!
[解答] what is being talked about (by people)
[解答] I dreamed a dream in which I failed the test
1X1X……1=1
1.1X1.1x1….=3.04
0.9X0.9X0.9…..0.9=0.3
The philosophy of life
Hide/hid/hidden
Foret/forgot/forgotten
S+had Better +VR 最好VR….
S+had better not VR
You had better not eat the cake.
Cost.cost/cost
Decorate (v)裝飾
2.It takes engineers a great deal of time to develop brilliant solutions
3.I spend one million dollars building the house.
4.She spent all afternoon cleaning the bedroom.
5.we spent a long time completing the journeys.
6.It cost me NT$ 15,000 to decorate the room.
Is experiencing
Are taking
Is being shown/ is showing

No comments: