2011-01-05

2011-1-5 503 課堂筆記

A friend in need is a friend indeed.
患難見真情
Indeed, we should conserve water energy.的確,我們應該節約水能源
此外=Also,= Besides,= In addition,=
Moreover=What’s more=
Furthermore,
1. The airplane touched down safely.
著陸
2. Mary climbed down sincerely.
認錯 誠心
3. The store keeper pulled down
the door on time. 拉下/拆毀
1. prefer A to B
我喜歡唱歌勝過於跳舞
I prefer singing to dancing.
I prefer to sing rather than dance.
Rather than dance, I prefer to sing.
Rather than dancing, I prefer to sing.
Instead of dancing, I prefer to sing.
S+ would rather VR than VR
S+would VR rather than VR
I would rather sing than dance.
I would sing rather than dance.
Adv-(v-ing)
Oil is a kind of fast-consumed
Energy. Adv-pp.被消耗很快地
S+be sourced from
主詞來自於… diameter直徑
, and recycled materials were used
as well.回收的材料也被用
have/has an impact on Sth
對….有衝擊
1. Aspirin is used to ease pain.
2. I used to swim here.
3. I am used to eating Cantonese food
辛龍牛.(…….@@)

Power which/that is produced during
Make sth possible 使sth變成可能
{sth太長的時侯,挪到後面,
Make possible (太長)sth}
(As) for/ (As) to N, S+V
就.N而言
N-ving省水的
money-saving省錢的
process(n)過程 (v)處理
processing (n)整個處理的過程
After processing在整個處理過程後
After being processed 在被處理後
Water (v)澆花
Be used to V 被用來…
Be used for v-ing

No comments: